- National vision through generous gospel partnership.
- God calls gospel workers. The Church identifies, selects, trains and supports leaders.
- Training in the local church alongside training from external providers.
- Focus on Word ministry. Jesus leads the Church through His Word; therefore, church leaders lead through Word ministry.
- Importance of godliness in leadership.
- Corporate leadership – a local church is led by elders (plural) who are accountable to one another.
- Training men and women in a way that reflects biblical complementarity.